Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sick D:

I'm once again sick so I had to cancel my plans for this weekend :( I won't be meeting Raven and X but go to my parents' place instead..

via
My throat has been hurting since Tuesday evening, yesterday I even had a hard time trying to speak (and breathe). This morning I woke up around 7.30am, took my temperature and boom - fever..

I was supposed to have one of the last 4 exams today but I had to change the date because I couldn't even get up from bed before 2pm.. I need to return my portfolio during the weekend even though I have no idea what I'll do with it as I have hard time staying awake..

The only positive things of today have been shopping and the fact that Kim finally had the time to make me a new layout :) I love it<3

And what did I buy? I bought 5 books -> "Against All Odds" by Aliaa El nashar, "Matched" and "Crossed" by Ally Condie (have been wanting to buy all of those 3 for a while now) and "Fallen In Love" as well as "Rapture" by Lauren Kate (after those I have all of the Fallen series books<3) and letter supplies from janetstore (worth over $56 :S
All of my orders were sent to my bf's address because I just know my mom would slaughter me if she saw all of those books and supplies coming X__x not to mention the 2 blonde wigs, 2 shirts and 2 ties for cosplay and Space Channel 5 PS2 game<3 :3 S will be receiving a lot of mail xDD

Gameplay<3

Now I'll just wait for the packages to start arriving and try to study for the upcoming exams :) Only about one week left!! ^^

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment