Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hatsune Miku "Magnet"

So we (me and Kimmy) will be cosplaying as Hatsune Miku and Meguring Luka from Vocaloid during this weekend in Tampere Kuplii - you can read more about our costumes from Kim's blog..
Anyways~

We had been talking about this costume for a while as I've kinda always wanted to try and cosplay as Miku, Rin or Lily(yes, one of the Vocaloids is called Lily) and this time Kim wasn't going to use her Miku wig and somehow one thing led to another and we ended up agreeing to cosplay as Miku and Luka (Kim has already cosplayed Miku, Luka and Meiko once so this will be her 2nd Luka costume IF I remember correctly).



Kim had already cosplayed as Magnet Miku so the costume was ready - we just made it a bit smaller as I'm a small girl compared to Kim (my boobs are smaller than hers). The headphones were made again and she added some slight changes and my costume was ready (I only need to get the stockings and I have everything :)). She made her gorgeous dress in just some hours and to be honest I prefer her dress >3<

But anyways~
Here's what I will be looking like during this weekend (add lots of make up and blueish eyebrows:

I'm only a small girl compared to Kim.. :<
© Kimmy - alice-in-passionland.blogspot.com

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment