Monday, April 30, 2012

Love


I've been relaxing and spending the weekend playing Final Fantasy XIII with my brother. I got the job and I've been writing a couple of letters - finished 2 quite long letters and have been writing a third one for 2 days now..
Today I was supposed to work on my assignments and such but I ended up going to my apartment a day earlier - I had to drive my mom to work and then give the car to my dad when he came from work.. So I was at my apartment around 5pm - called to D and asked whether we could have the last tandem meeting but he had already plans for tonight (I wasn't surprised - I'm such a boring person) and asked me to go with him and a couple of his friends but I declined, saying I need to work on school stuff and so on. Right after I hang up I called to Kim.

 
We were supposed to meet on May 1st - check our costumes for the weekend and have a short photoshoot. I called her around 6pm and we agreed to have the shoot today and check the costumes quickly.
I was at her place around 7.30pm, I changed my wig (I'm not going out without a wig right now - BAD hairday.) and clothes and we went out. Wig, high heels and a dress and I was sick just a couple of days ago... YAY! :DD We managed to take ~300 pictures in an hour but knowing Kim she'll only publish 2-5 pics (especially since I was goofing off most of the time).. I have no idea when she'll be publishing the photos but I'll add a link or something to my blog when she does..
And in the end I chose to stay over for the night (in a way Kim decided it for me) so we went to get some of my stuff from my place around 9.30pm after we checked my costume (the dress is going to kill me!!!).
Now she's probably going to go through the pictures and MIGHT show those to me (hope she will!!!!!) and I might start whining to her about lack of time :)
a day off and 3 days of school before we'll be driving ~300km to Tampere for Tampere Kuplii (we'll be meeting lots of peeps<3) and the weekend after that Raven and X will be coming over<3
I LOVE my friends :)

I hope school would end already. I want to start working :)

Photos via

~Lily

ps. I also realized that I want to travel somewhere with a friend or two OR meet a penpal during this year. Especially if I work my arse off and make as much money as I can during summer :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera.

    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.

    The design look great though! Hope you get the
    problem fixed soon. Thanks

    Check out my blog post - pure african mango

    ReplyDelete