Thursday, March 8, 2012

"You sent me a text I didn't quite get"



Yesterday evening was one of the best I've had in a while.
S came over because I've been sick and we haven't seen each other since Monday. He brought me some shrimps as I had asked him (he asked whether I need anything..)
We talked, ate, laughed and in the end we watched Tangled together.



It was so nice to see one of my favourite movies once again and in the end hear that he enjoyed it as well. I was so sure he was only watching it because he knows I like it (heck, I even have the Tangled wall calendar because I love it so much :)). And he even said that the cheesy parts weren't too cheesy but kinda cute ;)



Next up will be Doctor Who ;) (or RENT)
AND I'm quite sure he'll like the series :3

After he left I tried to concentrate on school work, woke him up by calling him about a couple of things and after that I had a slight panic attack for a couple of reasons and pretty much cried myself to sleep.

This morning I sent a text to him about my panic attack and it didn't take more than 1-2 minutes for him to call me and ask me what's wrong.

"And you didn't call me about this because you were afraid to wake me up again?"
".....yeah.."
"Promise me that next time you will call and I can panic with you."
"I will.."

I'm still a bit unsure so I hate to contact him when I don't see it important enough but apparently he's ready to listen to me whenever I need someone to talk to..

But back to bed and I need to continue with the school work :(

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment