Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whiny whininess (not really.. I hope)


Will start working on my letters once again after tomorrow. S is leaving to Miami on Wednesday (I've been whining about it since last week) and won't be coming back before next week's Friday so I have a lot of time to be spend on letter writing (finished all of the assignments for this week tonight as S was staying with me doing his assignment as well ;)) or going to the Russian tandem meetings after 4 weeks (OOPS!).
We spent yesterday evening together (he ordered me to go to my apartment 1.10am :( We didn't have school today - it's practically already Tuesday BUT........ to me it's still Monday :DD)) and today he called me around.. 10.30 and since then we've been hanging out at my place. I've had the time to whine about him leaving me behind and getting offended by the fact that his friend/buddy said he should leave me and get another girl from Miami. Watched a couple of more episodes of Doctor Who and just talked.

I've been thinking about cutting and dyeing my hair (I get a free red hair dye from a classmate tomorrow so~ I guess I'm going to be red head once again :)) and I'm really considering getting the pixie cut after I get money once again >3<

I mailed the letters and postcards forward today (letters: 2 to USA, 1 to South Korea and postcards to Australia and China :3)

That's pretty much all I have to say right now.. I've been writing things down (topics I need to discuss with my penpals) and I'd rather not talk about those in here or else I have nothing to write about. I can always whine complain about life and school but at the moment the only problem is the fact that I have unneeded skip hours on Tuesday (12pm-3.30pm) and on Friday I only have ICT classes from 12pm to 1.30pm (how do they think that I manage to get myself dragged to school for only 1,5 hours?? D:). Oh, and I'll be at school from 8.30am to 5.30pm on Tuesdays and 10.00am to 5.30pm on Wednesdays. The fact that I have to spend so much time at school sucks BUT I'll be able to write most of the assignments during the skip hours (especially since no one is going to bother disturb provide something better to do during that time :))

I'm going to stop for now, I need to get to bed little by little and I can't wait to start replying to letters once again (will be posting the letters I manage to write during the time S is abroad April 10th due to the Easter).

Here are some songs I really love right now:

Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend
(someone showed it to me and since then I've looking for it and fell in love! :))

"Then you tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend
And then you let her down easy

Call your girlfriend
It's time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say it's not her fault
But you just met somebody new"



Katy Perry - Part of Me
(saw the video when we were in Tallinn and I LOVE Katy Perry's music. I want same kind of hair which she has)

"This is the part of me
That you’re never gonna ever take away from me, no
This is the part of me
That you’re never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and your stones, throw your bombs and your blows
But you’re not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me
That you’re never gonna ever take away from me, no"



Train - Drive by
(heard it once while I was driving -I'm not a good driver- and fell in love immediately ;))

"Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you"



Have a great week~

~Lily

ps. Seriously, I've already been a month with that guy and it still feels like we just started dating :O

No comments:

Post a Comment