Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Miss You






I spent the whole day in my room, in BED.
I hated it but today will be the same. I'm still sick and I can't make it to school even though I wish I could (important classes on Wednesday and Thursday but what can I do?).
I had a chat in FB with S and he promised to come over today after school. We're almost glued together so I've been really lonely and bored out of my mind.
I'm still going through the subjects we covered on Monday and I can't believe I've found someone who likes me the way I am and who thinks so alike. We both want to move out of Finland - it's just PERFECT!

The only thing that brightened up my day yesterday was the fact that I made a panic phone call to him and started stressing about another assignment - due Monday March 12th.
He just opened his mouth and I already felt better:
"Sweety. Survival mode, remember? Focus on the assignments that are due first."

In the end we talked for 20 minutes and I gave him a permission to skip the last classes so he'll be over at my place around 2.30pm. BUT one phone call made me just miss him even more so I called him again a bit later on and we talked for another 20 minutes.

And the chat before I went to bed :3

S: So there's you, and there's food, and there's a Disney movie I haven't seen yet. Yup, i won't even notice if your room is messy.
Lily: god to hear :) *good
S: I was just thinking of a joke along the lines of "Whoa, I know I'm awesome, but that might be a little overstatement!"
Lily: screw you, love :D
S: Now how incredibly British is that?
Lily: and with a cup of tea
S: Do you even realize how adorable you are?
Lily: not really, no.. :)
S: Well, you make "screw you", which is actually quite harsh thing to say, seem adorable. That's how adorable you are.

I seriously love that guy.

I had one assignment due today (I write all of my assignments a day or two before the deadline but panic a LOT before those :)), I have another one due tomorrow, one due Friday and 2-3 due next Monday.
So I've been already stressing and panicking a bit but I REALLY hope it will be okay :)
I TRY my best to do my learning diary before he comes over but we'll see.. If not then I will work on it until 2am or return it a day later.. :)

But I gotta go now.
My flatmate invited a friend over yesterday. AT MIDNIGHT.
I was still awake because of the school assignment but still. WHO THE HECK INVITES A FRIEND OVER AT NIGHT WITHOUT ASKING FROM YOUR FLATMATES ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A LOT OF NOISE!!!
That's the end of my rage for now. Will be continuing that with S.

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment