Saturday, February 25, 2012

Worst day.

via

Worst day in a while.
I had a job interview (a small tea house in Porvoo) on Wednesday - it went well and I enjoyed it. Today I had a chance to show my skills but it was a terrible experience. There were 3 girls trying to do the same thing, 3 normal workers AND a girl who just started today. So 4 girls were trying to do chores around the tea house while there was next to none customers.
SO I've practically given up hope for that one. I love the place and I'd LOVE to work there but when it's that disorganized..

I'm personally disorganized as well so I don't like when others are the same way.. For example I never know in which order I should reply to my letters.. (It's almost impossible for me to do that in order of receiving those so I usually just pick one up, read it and if it feels nice at the time I usually pick up a pen and write a reply).
AND I didn't manage to write a reply to all of the letters I had due to my lack of motivation (when I have the time to write I usually don't have the motivation to do so.....). And from tonight forward I'll be working on my assignments and I'll be back at school on Monday morning (meetings from 11am or 12pm forward BUT I'll be there around 9am with my dear friend A).

And the whole assignment thing has been a mess thanks to my childish classmates and 25 years old WOMEN complaining "I don't want to play with her....". At times I feel like I'm in a kindergarten instead of university... I blame this whole messed up generation for this. (I'm part of it so I have the right to complain.)
So our small group (a smaller group assignments) became even smaller and now there's only me and A doing a presentation about multilateralism and bilateralism in organizations - due on Tuesday. GREAT.



So I TRY to write 6 different assignment at the same time and check others' parts. YAY.
Tomorrow I'll be spending 6 hours with Russian&Finnish (tandem course with D since we weren't able to have a meeting on Wednesday).
And I'm a BIT worried over everything right now..
Lots of tea and everything sweet (and porridge) and I think I'll manage until 1-4am.. HOPEFULLY.

But here's some pictures of what I managed to do during my holiday:

Left (up to down): postcards to China, Japan and Russia
Right (up to down): Finland, South Korea, Germany, Finland, Luxembourg, Germany, Finland, Finland (didn't take pictures of the others as I only did something special to these envelopes - for now)

to Finland

to Finland

to Germany

to South Korea

to Russia

to China

to Japan

to Germany

to Finland

to Finland

to Luxembourg

to Finland

to Finland

to Finland

And thanks to my assignments I won't be able to continue letter writing so I can't reach my goal of "0 letters to reply" by February 29th :( I hate this.

The only thing that does cheer me up is the fact that I've been texting with him and one of the text ended with:

"One of my buddies/friends mentioned that I had told him(? - in Finland we only have one word for the 3rd person - the gender doesn't matter) things on Wednesday that I couldn't personally remember. SO I was thinking, have I said something peculiar at school that I should know of?"
I was smiling while reading that and replied with:
"Nothing that I can think of" even though he did say nice things to me ;)

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment