Thursday, February 16, 2012

Strip It All away




"Take what you want,
Steal my pride, build me up or cut me down to size
Shut me out but I'll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million,
But you ain't taking that from me!"
-Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me

Apparently (and to my luck) he hasn't read my blog after all (or if he has he didn't get it/doesn't care about it) as this morning he came straight to me and we chatted a while. AND I ended up being late from my Russian class :) GREAT.

After Russian I went to eat with L and 2 H's (they're the best friends at the moment - both can be quite tiring from time to time which is why I usually don't spend time with them). THEN was the Swedish class and I heard about the last lesson from both S and J (I seriously get along with guys a lot better than with girls..) and had a laugh. During the classes I was mostly thinking about everything else except school work~ (I'm such a diligent student).
After 2pm I went to a small "classroom" with A, H, S and L to work on our destination report (my part is still unfinished - deadline tomorrow). We had fun talking about everything else while we were writing and promised to have another meeting tomorrow.

During this week I've noticed that even though I seem to be quite lazy I mostly get good grades, work with assignments almost everyday and I'm now and then helping others out (I'm a workaholic at times.. SCARY.) And on top of that I'm strong and independent. I'm starting to come in terms with that, I don't need a man to define me. I'm happy on my own. I can even joke about the fact that most of my friends would probably be surprised that I'd be dating instead of congratulating me :) "Are YOU dating??"

via

Yesterday went fast.. I spent almost 11 hours at school (8am-6.40pm) thanks to the frigging maths exam (had to retake it).

Today I'm still going to another Russian class from 6pm forward. Hopefully it doesn't take more than 2-3 hours because I still need to work on some things and I want to sleep~
Tomorrow at school from 9m to 3.30pm even though my first class starts at noon.. I have a meeting at 9am with my Tallinn group and then from 10am forward with Destination report group - me and S are both in those groups........

~Lily

ps. Got some mail today - won't be posting anything about it for a while since my camera died D: and next week I'll be dedicating to letters~

pps.And the songs I'm currently listening to over and over again~



No comments:

Post a Comment