Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mail update (once again ;D)

I've been so proud of myself for being able to keep my promise and write the letters I promised to write before school starts :) I still have time until January 10th (though I'll be busy with cosplay costumes Jan 6th-8th and I will meet a classmate Jan 9th.. :)) But until then I'll be writing as much as I can everyday :)
Yesterday I wasn't that productive as I slept until noon but I managed to write 2 letters and I found some of my lost notebooks full of pen and paper RPGs I've written with Kimmy when we were in middle and high school :)

I spent my evening reading those and laughing by myself. I love RPGs :)

A letter to S/Luxembourg. I hope she likes the letter :3

A first letter to H/Tunisia.. The first letter I sent earlier got lost so this time I used 3 stamps and 4 "Priority" stickers (put those after this photo was taken) just to make sure that it would arrive where it should :)
If not I'll seriously attack the Finnish postal system!!

And I'm currently working on a letter for Tessa/Austria :) I really hope that she'll love it and not kill me for being late :S

After Tessa's letter I believe I'll continue to write letters until the pile has disappeared..
I'll also need to pack my things as I'm going to my apartment tomorrow.. I REALLY wish that I have received something after December 27th!! ^^

~Lily

5 comments:

  1. Last picture seems most interesting :D what are those anime pics?^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's Vampire Knight letterpaper (I bought lots of it from an ebay seller.. about 10 packs for 30 euros or something like that.. :D
    And then there's 2 handmade Trinity Blood envelopes as Tessa really loves that series. :3
    Usually when I write letters things are a lot more scattered than it was in that picture :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trinity Blood! Jos ite saisin kirjekuoria/jullareit siitä sarjasta en raaskis edes seinälle pistää.
    Lisäks toi yks kissakortti tos alimmaises kuvas on ihana. Oon kattellu noit vaikkka mistä mut vieläkään en raaski tilata XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of Vampire Knight! Are you too? LOL! After sticking 4 "Priority" stickers on the envelope, I'm pretty sure the mail will reach its destination safe and sound.

    -Bree

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not THAT big of a fan of Vampire Knight but I like it.. :) And when I saw the letter papers in ebay I just HAD to buy those :3
    I really hope that it will reach its destination!!
    If not I'll start a war against the postal service! D:

    ReplyDelete