Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7th '12

WE FINALLY HAVE SNOW! :D I'm so happy!! :D
It won't be that dark in the evenings :3



What I see when I look outside :3

I woke up around 9am.. I didn't sleep that well because I was throwing up during the night but I woke up because of weird noises. I got up, opened the curtains and I was nearly blinded by the snow.. :) But at least we have some snow now! ^^

In a week I'll be in Lahti cosplaying Hikari (I even had a dream about Frostbite last night - that's all I'm telling for now) and on Sunday I'll be just a random chick hanging around with friends and trying to meet all of my friends without being interrupted. :) Me and Kimmy had to postpone our "surprise/secret" cosplay until Tampere Kuplii because she has some problems with her costume and I couldn't find a jacket from London like we were planning on AND the shirt I bought is a bit too bright and I still don't have the skirt.. So the costumes will be ready by May BUT we might try to get those ready a bit before and take pictures in Porvoo's Old Town :)

Kimmy and me chose to have a similar theme on Sunday. I'm not quite sure about my wig because I was a bit down as well as excited on Thursday when we talked about those..
The only thing I know is that one of us is going to use my wig that was WAY TOO dark for Hikari (at times I hate ebay for the crappy photos D:)

sorry for the crappy yellowish light.......
I bought new fake lashes (I've bought 4 of those during the last 6 months ^^') and we bought similar fake nails which means that I'll be cutting my nails on Saturday evening :(
But I'm still happy about the theme :D I'll be using my new lovely bag I bought from London :3

As my favourite ongoing anime series are currently not airing for one reason or another I was surfing around Animewatcher (Finnish site, my profile) and found "Chihayafuru". I decided to check the first episode and I fell in love with it :)

"Chihaya Ayase is a girl who has spent most of her life simply supporting her sister in her model career. That changes when she meets a boy named Arata Wataya, a talented karuta player. He thinks that Chihaya has a potential to become a great player. As Chihaya takes on a new dream of becoming Japan's best (female) karuta player "Queen", she is soon separated from her karuta playing friends as they grow up. Now in high school, Chihaya still continues to play karuta in the hope that she will one day meet her friends again."

It's been ages since I cried this much while I was watching the first episodes of a new series! :) I really love the series and I couldn't stop watching it when I started :) (same happened with Mirai Nikki and Persona 4 :))







I LOVE it!!!!!! :3 Too bad they show ChihayaXTaichi moments more than ChihayaXArata ;;__;;

No letter writing today as I've been mostly in bed and cried so much while watching Chihayafuru..
I've cleaned the room and I'm planning on doing the dishes today so that I can concentrate on letters tomorrow :)

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment