Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I've had it.


I've finally come to the conclusion that guys are idiots and that I'll die alone with lots of cats.

I'm not even going to start the list what brought me to this point but lets just say that even the smallest things I was expecting........... I expected way too much.

On top of that I feel like I should just crawl under my blanket and stay there for a month..

The year started so WELL. I got what I wanted, I was able to meet some of my friends, I have 2 good friends at school, made a New Year's resolution with H and lots of other good things happened but then the bomb dropped and...................
Let's just say that I will be extremely boring to spend time with.

Do I really have to go to the convention and do I have to work at the travel fair if I'd rather just spend time alone in my own room.....

I still think that the blond wig makes me look like a p0rn star........ D:

~Lily

ps. Guys are stupid. PLEASE throw rock at them D:
pps. Apparently my shoulders are weird as well......... D:

No comments:

Post a Comment