Thursday, December 1, 2011

I keep time

So I went to the movies (it's been ages since I last went.. I think I saw "Leap Year" then :)) as Kimmy had requested (oh, it's so nice to live in the same town with the best friend :)) and she drove us to Helsinki today. We were going to see "In Time" which came to the theaters last Friday (even though it has been playing for example in Turkey for weeks and so.. D:)

We hang around, talked about everything - especially our London trip, she booked me for Sunday and wants me as her model once again and we went to a café and spent some time in there.

It was nice although I slept 6 hours last night - stood up until 3.30am with all sorts of assignments and woke up around 10am. I'm trying to finish all of the assignments as soon as I can so that I would be able to start writing letters once again (if I'm fast and diligent enough I'll probably have everything done by next Friday!!! :3 (exam is held on Friday so.. :3))

Anyways~ The movie was nice :) I've never really liked Justin Timberlake but I think I should give him a try :) At some points of the movie I wished he would've been kissing me instead of Amanda Seyfried ;)
Kimmy wasn't that pleased with the movie but I liked it :)

"In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, Will Salas finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system"
-from IMDb

I hope I get a chance to go to the movies more often during the spring :)

~Lily

1 comment:

  1. siis kyllähän mä siitä tykkäsin, paljonkin, mutta mulla oli alkuperäiset odotukset vähän korkeemmalla ja se laski vähän tota elokuva nautintoa, aion tosin saada tuon elokuvan haltuuni pian, jotta voin katsella sen uudelleen<3 :3

    ReplyDelete