Thursday, November 24, 2011

"You're the team leader for next week"

F--- you people.
Like I wouldn't have other things to do! D:

So.. My team leader is going to Egypt for one week and decided that I would be the perfect team leader (as I have helped her when she has been skipping classes). I'm busy and I have lots of things to do before December and now I need to run in stupid meetings without knowing everything that our group has done. PERFECT! Why couldn't she choose one of those stupid blonds that are in our group? Or the foreigner??
Yes I'm pissed and I've had enough of this all!! D:

"She kept saying how great you are and that's one of the reason why she chose you! :)"

I hate when people make me do extra jobs D: From now on I won't be helping anyone D:

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment