Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photoshoot #2 Pictures (#1)

Kimmy started retouching the photos almost immediately so I've already seen and received some retouched pictures from her. When all of the pictures we both have liked are retouched there will be over 20 pictures of the photoshoot - more than I've ever got from any photoshoots - be it cosplay or casual.

But here are the first six ones: (there are 7 in her dA account but I didn't like the 7th one)

Unforgiven




That Don't Impress Me Much



"Tuksu"

And as I said the great photographer/retoucher/stylist is kifia
Dress' brand is 59seconds (I LOVE Asian clothes!)
And I'm the "model".........

More will be uploaded little by little

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. Itseasiassa poistin sen yhden, haha :'D Koska tulin siihen tulokseen, etten itekkään tykänny siitä x'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Your friend is talented photographer and you're a splendid model. Great team!:)

    ReplyDelete