Friday, November 25, 2011

Cuteness :3

I woke up around 6.30 this morning and I immediately felt like shutting the alarm and go back to sleep. I had a dream of David Tennant once again so ;)

School doesn't start before 10am but I was at school already around 8.45 because I walked with S and I was planning on meeting another group leader to talk about the timetables but apparently she won't be coming to school before 10......

Anyways. Yesterday ended up being okay - my comment was read on the radio station which I've started to listen all thanks to Raven and I managed to cook for myself (I NEVER cook and whenever I'm all alone I usually end up drinking tea and eating nothing for the day - that's the reason why I'm still this "slim").

When I walked to school with S I managed to talk about the school project and what pisses me most about my current group. Little by little we changed the subject to Finnish winter and the S surprised me.

"I got an e-mail from THAT guy..."
She had had a crush for a Finnish guy for as long as I can remember and last week she gave him some kind of a card (Asians ARE super cute :3). So when I heard that I immediately started smiling like an idiot and asked about it. Too bad the guy didn't get what S meant with the card and S went silent at one point before continuing.
"I'm.. I'm afraid he's a year younger.. (The guy looks older than 20!!) He had this prom photo in his facebook and it read "2010" in there.."
And then I started telling her about the Finnish tradition of having "prom" in the 2nd year of high school and once again I shocked her (last time was when she asked my opinion about Finnish guys.. She shouldn't let me speak too openly :S). Now she's a bit depressed that the guy is apparently 19.. :(

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment