Sunday, October 16, 2011

I ♥ mail #2

Tomorrow will be Monday and I keep my fingers crossed and hope I'll receive Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass in the mail. I've been waiting for it so long!
But since I still had one more day to catch up with the letters (even though it feels like I haven't written almost anything) I chose to write a couple of letters - one took nearly 4 hours!



To L/Canada - Written Oct 16th

To M/Finland - Written Oct 15th

To K/Finland - Written Oct 15th

To J/Finland - Written Oct 15th

Letter to Y/Israel - Written Oct 16th

Letter to A/Lithuania - Written Oct 16th

And this is it for this weekend. My hand is dying and my eyes hurt. I'm going to make a cup of tea and watch tv. Will be posting the letters tomorrow morning since it's really dark outside and believe it or not I'm afraid of the dark :S
I also wrote a letter to J/USA but since the envelope is plain white without anything special I didn't take a photo of it - it's just like the envelope to M/Finland - even with the same stamp! :)

Looking forward to mailwoman's visit!

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment