Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Failday!

In Finland we're celebrating Failday today!!
It's something about being open about your failures and making failing a bit more accepted or something.. GOD KNOWS!
It was a GREAT day to have our first math exam.. We'll see how it went.. And now I'm waiting for the Finnish lesson to start around 2pm.. :S And Swedish presentation is still not ready :S
I really hope I'll be able to take some time off next week and concentrate on relaxing and writing letters.. :))
But we'll see.. :)

My goal is to send a reply to every letter I now have by October 24th..
WISH ME LUCK!! :)

I'm also planning on watching the rest of Doctor Who's 6th series soon.. I'm now watching the 12th episode but the gay subplots are little by little starting to bother me.. :/ Seriously!! How many times can they kill Rory and try to pair the Doctor with different men??? D:

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment