Thursday, September 15, 2011

OH.MY.GOD!!!!

Yes.
I nearly started crying today.
Because I was sad?
No.
I'm excited as HELL!!! :DD

UK! LONDON! I'M GOING BACK THERE!!!!! :D
I decided to spend the extra money I get to myself. I knew I want to get out of here.
So I sent a message to my best friend yesterday,
I sent a budget to her this morning and a couple of minutes ago I booked plain tickets to London Stansted on December 14th 2011 and a hotel (Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel - it sounds so familiar.... ;)) Dec 15th-18th.. No return tickets yet.
Why?
Because we can't afford those yet (and we're thinking 'bout staying in there ;))

But yeah..
Back to UK after 7 months.... Can't believe it..
CAN'T. FUCKING. BELIEVE IT.
:D

For some reason this autumn seems to be a lot better than I thought :D

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. Siistiä :D äkkilähtö ois itelläki haaveis mut ei oo viel sen vertaa varaa et vois lähtee :( ehk joku kesä ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meillä ei sillee oo äkkilähtö, mut lennot oli tarjouksessa (40€ Lontooseen) ni päätin et nyt on pakko lähtee :)
    Pakko päästä ostoksille ja jonneki mis o TOIVOTTAVASTI lämpimämpää ja vähemmä lunta tolloi :)

    ReplyDelete