Thursday, September 8, 2011

Deep Love


I usually don't read mangas online but somehow I found myself in mangareader this evening and started reading.. After pushing "Surprise Me" for a while I found an interesting series.

Deep Love.

manga about prostitution, young women trying to break free from it but falling right back, death and so on.. I don't know what fascinated me the most about the series but somehow it was touching (and REALLY tragic!). I read 3 out of 5 books today:
Deep Love ~Ayu no Monogatari~ (part 1 and 2) and Deep Love - Reina no Unmei

Both of those touched me a lot but I think Ayu's story was a bit more tragic and sadder..

if death and prostitution doesn't scare you off you really should try to read those.
I'm buying those if I'll find those somewhere!!

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment