Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I HATE THIS!

Seriously.
I've "studied" in HH for 4 days and I've already had enough. The level of education is REALLY low (majority of the teachers have crappy English skills - I hate non native teachers in international classes, seriously - what's the point to have international classes if the teachers speak English with THICK - I mean THICK - Finnish (or French etc) accent, so-so skills and no one has a clue how the things work.)
I had school from 9am to 5pm and I didn't eat at all during the day. We don't even have proper lunch hours!!!! SERIOUSLY!! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO STUDENTS!?!?!??!!?!?? The lunch is from 11am to 2pm and we have the chance to eat from 11.30am to 12pm and everyone (1300 students) try to go and eat lunch at that time in a cafeteria for... maybe 400 students?......
And if you're lucky you'll be able to go to lunch from 1.30pm to 2pm but that's only if you're lucky, which me and my friends weren't.
I ate breakfast around 7am and the next time I ate was 6pm. Sounds great right? 11 hours without anything to eat!! YAY!
So I decided to look for a job instead of staying at school. 50 students in classrooms meant for max. 25 students at a time so yeah. They're doing a GREAT job in here.
Wonder what'll happen during these next weeks......

~L.

(I'm not saying that other HHs are as crappy - just the one I'm studying in..............)

1 comment:

  1. You have to listen to my old english teacher :D She is terrible!

    ReplyDelete