Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yeah, I Think You're Alright

Woke up for the first time at 7am after 6 hours of sleep. I sat up and stared at the clock for a while thinking that I needed to get up. Took me a couple of minutes to realize it was Sunday and I went back to sleep - no need to wake up before 10am. Got up after 8am thanks to my mom - Nasse had brought a mouse inside so my mom was screaming and yelling. And after a while I wrote a proper email. I'm SO proud of myself :)

Wrote a couple of letters yesterday but I stopped around 4pm and started playing as well as surfing online.. And I found my old cosplay dreams as well as some favourite songs back from when I was 10-13 years old :)
For example Shania Twain was one of my biggest idols when I was 12 :) Now that I found her music once again I find her even more amazing than before :)

That Don't Impress Me Much


Ka-Ching!

My favourite song when I was 12 :) Though I bet I didn't understand the lyrics that well :)

Deana Carter - Strawberry Wine


t.A.T.u - All the things she said


And as my old cosplay dreams:

Lady Butterfly from Devil Kings

Tira from SoulCalibur (only because of her weapon :3)


Rena from Higurashi

Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji
Pictures via

Hopefully I'll be able to sleep better tonight.. :)
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment