Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leave A Message At The Tone

LAZY DAY!
My brother turned 17 on May 31st and we celebrated his birthday a little (I worked from 9am to 4pm and we had to clean after that :/) and yesterday was the first day of the summer :) I didn't think it would've been that great but in the end it turned up to be a perfect day :) I got to know a new co-worker A a bit better as we had to keep the nursery garden up, just the two of us :) It was fun and we laughed a lot (she's the only one who's rather near my age), I got accepted to university of applied sciences to study business tourism in English (it was the place I didn't expect to get in (as well as my "just in case I don't get into university to study English"-plan)) and it was really warm as well (around +27C in shade :)). And today I'm having a day off and I'm trying to relax as much as I can (as well as write letters and postcards :3)

On Monday I was taking an entrance exam to universities of Joensuu and Tampere and met people once again :) X was there once again and it's always great to see her and be able to talk with her :) K was also there, the only one from my part of the dorm, and we got to chat about the last day (she woke me up while chatting with Raven and X while P was asking her to go to bed) :) Other people I met there were Pun (again :D), T(only guy :P), I, J and N (sorry if I forgot anyone :3). I don't think that I'll get in but I still tried :D

But I need to finish cleaning my room (I swear it will never be clean with this much stuff and not enough space!!)

~Lily

Can't wait until Desucon :) Wondering how many people will be staying in the same room - 3 or 5 ;P It will be a blast! :)

Pictures via

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a lovely text, made me smile widely :--) And the last photo is so cute!



    Congrats on getting in the tourism school, luv! *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete