Sunday, May 1, 2011

More Than Friends, Less Than Lovers #6 & Other stuff

I confessed. I really did it. Even though I promised myself I wouldn't do that ever again.
I told him my feelings even though it may mean I lose his friendship now.
Well, it's now or never. I'm having problems in my life so why not do everything that might hurt me now? It's not like I can feel any worse.
I got the courage to confess thanks to Simple Plan's newest single "Jet lag". (Can't wait for their 4th studio album to come out in June!)

And now I'm supposed to write an essay.. Haha! Like it's gonna happen after the cup of coffee I took! I never drink coffee but now I really needed it and I have so much energy thanks to the caffeine! :)
Coffee + confession = no essay. :) Maybe I'll stay up all night since I'm really scared of what he might say (if he even says something). I'll be waiting for him no matter what.

Call me crazy or stupid, I don't care anymore. I have almost nothing to lose so why not?

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. Life is about taking chances. Because how can you know if you don't ever try? I think it is better to throw yourself in it than wonder for the rest of your life 'what if I had told him'. HUGS for support. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hurt so many times in the past because of these things but I wanted to give it a try and.. more later.. I guess :D
    In the beginning I had planned not to tell him a thing but well.. Things were already pretty disastrous so why not? It's not like I could feel any worse :D

    ReplyDelete