Friday, April 29, 2011

A Place Where One Feels Safe..


I don't have one.. At least not after the school ends..
Things are so messy right now that I wish I would already be working and living on the other side of the world. I've realized that I don't want to live in Finland. Not anymore. I want to get out of here.
Some may say that it's running away from the problems but I have so many problems in Finland (even ones that I've been dragged to even though those have nothing, NOTHING to do with me). Things have been like this for too long. I can't take it anymore.


I feel like I'm being punished all the time no matter what happens. Nothing ever goes right. NOTHING. Maybe that's why I've grown and became pessimistic. People say that I'm annoying because of that but I don't dare hoping that everything will be okay in the end.


I don't want to grow up if life turns out so F-ing complicated.

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. My dear Lily... I really feels like you right now.. ^^ maybe it's only a period... I hope! I wish you all the happiness... With love Laura (you're italian friend :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Laura! I really hope that everything will work out in the end.. We'll see..

    ReplyDelete