Monday, March 28, 2011

"You're Mean And Bitchy"

Yes. I AM outspoken and I WILL and I DO say what I think. I may sound bitchy and everything but so do most of the girls in the world, right?
There's been wars over stupid things through the whole year and now there's one starting because the hotel in London where we'll be staying for 6 nights ain't that good.. It's a shit hole but at least you get a bed and won't be forced to sleep on the concrete.

Images of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel, London
This photo of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor
Photos of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel, London
This photo of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor
Photos of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel, London
This photo of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor
Photos of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel, London
This photo of Northumberland Kings Cross Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor

I've been travelling a lot ever since I turned 4 and I've been in many countries in Europe and traveled around Australia as well.
I were in Albania when I was 14 and the country is really poor, poorest in Europe. I had the chance to walk around Tirana and saw some other cities, it wasn't anything like the normal trips people plan to the southern countries. It opened my eyes. Not everyone live that well. I saw how it affects people.
I've also seen and experienced different kinds of hotels. One hotel I visited was in the Red Lights District and another one was a SHIT HOLE and I paid at least 60 euros for that!
So the hell hole we're going during our study trip is NOTHING compared to that :)

The location of the hotel is PERFECT! Cross the road and you're in Kings' Cross Station. There's underground station and many other things right next to the hotel. There's some pictures of mold problems in the hotel and one review saying that they had bedbugs.. Not a problem for me.. At least I don't need to sleep on the floor! It'll be an adventure! :D

I'm really looking forward to the trip. I'll be able to visit Cardiff and spend time in London with friends! :)
I'll probably write more about our plans in there later~ :)

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. No onhan tuo oikeasti aika surkeannäköinen paikka... Location on kyllä mahti, ei siinä mitään ja metrolla pääsee suoraan sinne teatteriinkin (<3), mutta ei tekis mieli saada tuolta mitään tautia... Ja tietysti se ihmisiä häiritsee, enpä usko että kovin moni on tuollaisessa hotellissa öitään viettänyt juuri missään (itsekään en ole, ja tietysti tuollainen sotku herättää hieman tunteita...) Ja ei ne siunkaan ensimmäiset kommentit siitä hotellista kovin ylentäviä ollu D: Sie oot vaa päässy siitä yli nopeemmin ko me muut :P
    Eiköhän kaikki tuohon hotelliin tyydy, kunhan saa ensin sulatella asiaa... Kyllähän tommonen aika shokkina aluksi tulee, varsinkin kun oikeen kukaan ei siitä hotellista kovin hyviä arvosteluja ole antanut (ties vaikka se sitten olisikin parempi kuin miltä näyttää :D ) Ainakin miulle se tuli shokkina, vaikka kyllä tässä pikkuhiljaa kai pitää tottua ajatukseen... Pitää sit vaa ottaa cillit bängiä mukaan ja siivota ne vessat xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mäki tahdon mukaan XD noooh pidä hauskaa siellä sitten!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a really nice time in this hotel!

    ReplyDelete