Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life At The Dorm

Lily: YAY! Finally I get to eat some tuna!! ^^
Raven: You know.. There's tuna scales and fishbones in those tunas..
-add a silence while Lily looks at the tuna and the Raven and back at the tuna-
Lily: I'M STILL EATING IT!

To be honest I never imagined that living in a dorm would be this much fun.. Even though I'm spending my time in a neighbour room.. To be honest I kinda live here and my room is more like an exercise room and place where you can go if you want to be alone for a while :)
I get to laugh everyday and I love it. :)
I've been busy with school and the dorm is pretty cold at the moment but I don't care :) At least I'm having fun :D And the mold in our shower.. We don't even see it anymore :D Okay, I'm sick a lot because of the mold but who cares!
I get to drink tea with the greatest people! :) And we're having a "Tea Club" with Raven, at least that's what Katri says whenever we're going to the kitchen with our tea cups :)
And the tea tags in postcrossing forums are just what I need! :D I get to taste different kinds of teas from all over the world and I usually find at least one tea that I love in every package I get :)
I'm happy here.. I wish this year would never end!

Letters&Postcards :)

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you're doing better ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never imagined that things would turn out like this.. :) I thought that I would never have this much fun during this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiva kuulla, että menee hyvin :) koita pärjäillä!! Toivottavasti saat mun kirjeen huomenna. Ilimoita sitte, saikko sen!

    ReplyDelete