Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Soundtrack Of My Life

At the moment only.. :)

1. "What would you wish for if you had one chance?" ->
B.O.B feat Hayley Williams - Airplanes


2. Taylor Swift - Haunted



3. Megan McCauley - Wonder
"I try to find the truth between all the lies
When Bleeding is feeling and feeling ain't real
Will I see you when I open my eyes?
When Breathing's a burden we all have to bear
And trust is one thing we're taught never to share
Somehow you just seem to shine
When loving means breaking and saying goodbye"

4. Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk
"I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, but now I'm sober
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over"

5. Automatic Loveletter - Hush
"You colored my eyes red
Your love's not live it's dead
This letters written itself inside out again
When rivers turn to roads and lovers become trends
H H H Hush this is where it ends"

Who could tell that I have a crush? :)

2 comments: