Thursday, February 3, 2011

Liar Game 2

Liar Game: The Final Stage SUCKED! D:


I expected the movie to be at least as good as the series were, maybe even better but no.. I was let down.. :( Never get your hopes up.. .__. And Akiyama and Nao's relationship didn't develop at all :( Even though there were pictures like:


But at least I saw Matsuda Shota as Akiyama Shin'ichi again and he was even better than in the series.. God I love badass heroes :D


Take care and good night

~Lily

ps. Now that I've seen the Liar Game dorama/live action I'm after the manga (still ongoing~) And the next Live Action series I'm going to watch are Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) and Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)..
I don't know ANYTHING about Zettai Kareshi but I've seen 2 of the Jigoku Shoujo anime series and I'm still watching the third one.. Let's hope that the live action won't let me down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment