Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jetoy

The trains are late once again (around 40 minutes this time) and I'm stuck at the dorm for a while longer so why not write a new blog post? ;)

I finally received the Jetoy postcards I had ordered December 15th!! ^^ Love those!!


So yeah, I bought those almost 2 months ago and the seller sent those on February 1st D:
I found out about Jetoy through postcrossing and wanted to get one as soon as possible.. But in the end I had to buy those by myself.. :/

Jetoy site:
Jetoy
(it's in Korean)

Next on my "to buy" list are:
Jasmine Becket-Griffith's Strangeling cards :3

LOVE THOSE! ^^

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. I just loooove those cutie lil kitten cards <33 Pure awesomeness :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too<3 I wish I could buy more of those but it's so damn expensive :<<

    ReplyDelete