Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day everyone~ :)

Time's 9am, it's sunny and we have temperature of -20°C.. LOVELY! :)
I'll be spending most of the day with my homework, hopefully I'll be able to write some new blog posts today or at least during this week.. But I'm not sure whether I have the time or not.. I'm PRETTY busy with school, friend turns 20 on Thursday and and and.. Well.. Life's busy :)

Happy Valentine's Day~

~Lily

ps. I'm single and I don't GAF :)
What about you guys? :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! ♥


    I've been dating for three years next summer and I couldn't be happier :---) But sometimes I miss the single days too! ; --) I hate it how when you're single, it's like a life purpose for everyone to 'find the one for you so you won't be alone', you know? Some people LOVE being single, people should understand that! :---D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people love being single, some have no choice and some prefer waiting for "the one".. I don't think that I LOVE being single (at least all the time) but it does give the freedom to do whatever you want to.. Kissing a random guy in a bar doesn't matter and so on..
    It would be nice to have someone but at the moment there's no room in my life for a guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm single, been for the last two years or so and although it would be nice to have someone to cuddle with, I do not see it as something necessary to my life. I'm so used to doing things on my own pace and whenever and whatever I like so maybe being in a relationship is not for me. Besides I am in no position to ask anyone to jump along when I know I have no intention to give up any of my dreams. Some people are just better off alone.

    Happy Valentine's Day, although I do not like the day much. I don't see the point in celebrating friendship just one day in the world or giving hugs to them, why can't we do it all year around? :)

    ReplyDelete