Monday, January 17, 2011

My Heart Is Broken..

Who wouldn't have a broken heart, right?
David Tennant is engaged.. And probably having a baby soon (or at least that's what I've heard!!)

The man I was going to marry (at least in my dreams) is engaged to a "girl" who's only 7 years older than I am ;;__;;

But luckily I'm not the only one who's heart has been broken lately.. Many other Tennant fan(atic)s have been crushed as well :(

What's there NOT to love? His accent is to die for:




He doesn't look as old as he is (only 20 years older than I am :3) and he was (and is) the best Doctor EVER!!!

But I'm still going to carry out my plan I've had for a while. And my classmates are surely going to help me with it.. At least I hope so! D:

I LOVE you David!!!!

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!1 So going to help you if you help me with Mr Patton! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. David!! ON kyll paras Doctor ;D Voi toivottavasti tykkäät sit siit ystävänpäivä lahjasta, jonka lähetän sulle kortin kans helmikuus ;)

    ReplyDelete