Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merii Kurisumasu~

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011 everyone~ :)

School ended yesterday around 10.30am after my failed pronunciation exam but I'm still at the dorm :) I bought the train ticket a bit too early and now I'm suffering because of it.. :( The train leaves around 5.20pm (Unless it's late like the trains last night D:) Emma didn't leave last night like she had planned.. Her train was 1,5 hours late! D: So she spent the night at the dorm with me~ :3
And she left this morning around 10.30am.. Now I'm spending 5 more hours by myself listening to music (not Christmas music, can't stand it D:) And writing letters~ :3
Tomorrow I'll be working for some time (don't know exactly how long but still.. :( ) and after that I'll finish my portfolio and then I can relax :3 Can't wait~




"You´re a bum you´re a punk
You´re an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse I pray god it´s our last."

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment