Saturday, August 28, 2010

..2 Days..

I really can't believe it! 2 days and my school starts.. WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?!? :DD
I don't feel like going there at all! I'm one of the few among my friends that got into a school they wanted but now I don't feel like going at all :/
Even Kimmy laughed at me because I started moaning about it to her.. :) And I have no time to pack my stuff during the days (I COULD be packing right now~) and I need to pack my stuff for the whole time.. I will be visiting home now and then but most of the time I'll be staying at the dorm.. I've heard that living in dorm is fun and everything but I'm afarid if I get a terrible roommate or that people hate me because I look (and sometimes act) like a brat :/
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo~M ;_; I WANT TO STAY AT HOME!!!!

But anyways~ :)
My trip to UK was GREAT :D I really enjoyed it and I'm going back there next year, TWICE!!! :D (And Ryde invited me to go to Seoul during my winter vacation.. I don't know what to do!!!! :( I WANT to see him but at the same time I think about my money problem and I feel sad.. He really wants to see me and I want to see him.. ._. Flight tickets to Seoul cost around 700€ but to Sydney those would cost over 1100€, that's why we've decided to meet in Seoul if/when we will meet before 2014. :/)

I've been relaxing after my trip, done some works now and then and this weekend was&is busy! :D

Yesterday I went to see Toy Story 3 3D with my friend Kimmy.. :D



The movie was GREAT! I think it was the best Toy Story movie I've seen :D The only minus was the fact that Bo Peep wasn't there :( HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE!?!?!!?? WOODY'S GIRLFRIEND ISN'T THERE!!!!! :((
And after the movie Kimmy stayed over :) (before the movie we met Ellunam after 2 years!! :D She didn't think we'd remember her but of course we did!! We talked a LOT in Animecon 2008 which was held in Tampere :DD)
We had lots of fun at my place with Kimmy, some SMALL photoshoots and stuff like that :D Lots of talk about Kuroshitsuji :3 (Lily ♥ Ciel + CielXSebastian, Kimmy ♥ Grell & Sebastian ;))
Today we both realized that I will go to Joutseno in 2 days and stay there.. I almost started screaming and crying at the same time.. I just DON'T want to go to school :DD

And today I'm going to see Juha Tapio's gig in Loviisa, Club Alexia :) My mom wanted to go see him so I'm going with her :) Let's see if he's really as good as people say :)

And tomorrow I'll be working.. And PACKING!!! I get a panic attack before Monday morning :( I'm SO sure of that!!!! :( I need people around me to get my mind off about school!!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment