Friday, July 16, 2010

Yay~

Finally I received another letter from abroad!! ^^
Okay, I know that I've been really lazy&busy to reply so that's also one of the reasons I haven't received any letters anywhere except Finland.. :S

I should really apologize to all of my foreign snail mail friends.. :S But anyways~
On Tuesday I received a letter from Katri and today I received one from Hye Jin/South Korea!!! ^^

I'm currently replying to Katri's letter and after that I have these letters to be written so that I can send those on Monday as I already promised :D

Hye Jin/South Korea
Doris/Austria
Sina-chan/Austria
Lym-chan/Thailand
Kasia/Poland
Joana/Portugal
Christina/Singapore

and after those letters I still have some left to reply:

Karl/Taiwan
Sheron/Israel
Kendal/USA
Jiwon/South Korea
Michelle/Canada
Fika/Singapore
Catalina/Chile
Tiwanna/St. Vincent and the Grenadines
(Tzu-yi/China)

And that's it.. :D I feel happy :D
My goal is to write and send all of those within this week (dead line: July 23rd! :D)
Wish me luck~

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment