Monday, July 19, 2010

SINGSTAR! :D

Haha~ I had LOTS of fun last night when I forced my brother to play Singstar with me :D I OWNED him since his voice has changed a lot since we last played it ;D He was complaining all the time that I was cheating even though I chose songs that I hadn't sing ever before or failed TOTALLY when I last sang those.. :D BUT..

First battle was with 3 songs:

1. Blue - One Love
2. Good Charlotte - Boys and Girls
3. Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca

and I owned him in every song ;D But I got the best points from the last one O_O I've never got more than 3000 points from that but this time I got more than 8400 :D

The last battle we chose our own songs :3 I chose:

1. Busted - Crashed the Wedding
2. Avril Lavigne - Complicated
3. Liberty X - Just A Little

and I owned him again :D 24000 points agains 15000 points ;D

Then we changed the game to another singstar and the same routine went on.. :D Finally he gave up xD

Well.. I got to go now.. :3 work starts within 50minutes and I still need to go to a shop :P

~Lily

4 comments:

  1. aww, kuulostaa tosi hauskalta :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se OLI iha älyttömän hauskaa :) Meki voitais kokeilla lauantaina ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. käy mulle ;D Vähän Disney trivialii ja sing staria<3 xD

    ReplyDelete