Thursday, July 15, 2010

Postcrossing and Other Postcards~

I gazed through my blog and realized that I haven't uploaded any photos of my received postcards since May 27th :O
So here's the 8 missing postcards through postcrossing and some of the 17 cards I've received from my friends xD Sorry~

POSTCROSSING CARDS:

from terri89/China, May 28th


The Qian Tomb of Tang Dynasty

from Katherin/Moldova, June 11th


Kishinev, Moldova

from valou44/France, June 11th


Paris by night

from ChickenLicken/Great Britain, June 17th



from teanosugar/Poland, June 17th


Stutthof, Nazi Concentration Camp - founded in 1939

from pinkroma/Singapore, July 1st


Chinese boat restaurant cruising Singapore Islands

from kagamiexc/Russia, July 5th



from cinthia4apple/Taiwan, July 12th



Postcards from Friends

From Nora







From Viivi



From Marjut



From Shi/China<3





From Senni<3

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. toi ihana kisu-kortti, on kyl ihana<3 onneks ostin ittelleni samanlaisen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mun mielest parhaat o varmaa noi Kill The Tourist kortit xD AIVAN ihanii :D

    ReplyDelete