Friday, July 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEE~

Haha :D Still can't believe that I'm 19.. :D It feels just way too weird :D
Day started with going to a hospital (just like yesterday) but this time they just took blood tests.. I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything for 12 hours so I was DEAD when I went there and I totally paniced.. I LOATHE needles and lots of blood.. Luckily that went fast and then I took my mom to work and went to my grandma's place.. She was SO happy that her oldest grandchild came to greet her :) We went to Porvoo and we ate lunch together (plus I helped her to buy a new mouse to her computer and I bought the medicine I had to.. And of course I had to go to Alko and buy some alcohol for the evening :) I'm going to Kimmy's place soon and after that I'm going home and Sini will come to greet me :3
CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW WHEN MY COSPLAY FRIENDS WILL COME OVER! >3<
Oh! And I picked up my graduation photos :3



~Lily

1 comment: